Public Relations Executive
Are you "pitch perfect" when it comes to dealing with media?
* Focus: Create and pitch content to internal and external audiences
* Food & Beverage - Global Hotel Brands
* CBD location in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane, Travel required
What does my role involve?
* Engaging with media contacts across Australia and New Zealand you create and pitch content relating to hotels, hotel openings, restaurant openings, existing restaurants, and refurbishments - you have media contacts on speed dial!
* Writing media releases, holding statements, media pitches and award submissions.
* Writing and curating content for our internal communication channels including our intranet site and real time news, library of media material and TFE Hotels social media Channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
* Preparing content for C-Suite, 2 x dedicated Travel Blogs and Quarterly Investor Newsletters.
* Provide essential support to our Director of Communications with respect to our corporate social responsibility and crisis communications.
In this role you will work closely with a range of key stakeholders internally including C Suite Leaders, HODs across Revenue, Development, Sales and Marketing and with the Director of Operations ANZ. External stakeholders include the media, film crews, agencies. architects and interior designers to name a few. You need to be a people person with a growth mindset and a sharp eye for detail.
What we offer your career:
** An opportunity to create content and tell stories on a global scale, reporting to the Director of Communications.
** A commitment to sustainability. We drive environmental, social and community initiatives through our international networks.
** A culture that is fun, fabulously diverse and where YOU will never stop learning.
** Employee benefits that include leave options, well-being programs, travel, accommodation, and dining discounts across TFE Hotels worldwide.
Who are we – a growing hotelier!
TFE Hotels (TOGA Far East Hotels) is Australia’s International Hotel Group - headquartered in Sydney and operating in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Singapore Austria, and Denmark. We’ll make our debut in Switzerland in 2023.
We’re growing fast and we’re surrounded by opportunities in new geographies, and across our existing hotels.
Our brands include Vibe Hotels, Rendezvous, Adina Apartment Hotels, A by Adina, Quincy, Travelodge Hotels and Collection by TFE Hotels.
What you will bring
* Experience PR and media experience ideally in the Food & Beverage industry (note restaurants and bars, not FMCG) or hotels or tourism.
* Current suite of editor and media contacts on speed dial!
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, content management systems and you understand SEO principles.
* A minimum of 4 years’ experience.
* Tertiary Qualifications in communications, public relations or journalism.
If you would like to join a company that is committed to their people and #Find More You, then we would like to hear from you.
You must be prepared to travel domestically for this role.
All applicants must have the appropriate visa to work in Australia permanently, be prepared to undertake reference checks as part of our recruitment process.