Regional Marketing Executives (Japan Region)
Applications close: 11/30/2022 01:11 PM
DO. Agency is on the hunt for a Japanese Regional Marketing Executive. Applicants must speak fluent Japanese and have a good command of the English language to be considered for this role.
In this role you'll be working closely with the Marketing Director, contributing to the overall strategy across a number of touch points. You'll act as a direct link with the agency, responsible for the coordination of campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all involved.
- Work with your supervisor to brief creative, media, PR and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
- Ensure that communication flows effectively
- Present/share creative work for approval or modification
- Write reports and monitor the effectiveness of campaigns
- Undertake administrative tasks
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Has a passion for all things marketing
- Able to think & work strategically and systematically
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast.
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality
- Japanese written and spoken language are a must, with a good command of the English language.
- All candidates considered including international graduates
PR Account Manager
Applications close: 10/31/2022 09:10 AM
The Recognition Group is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join our agency team. We are a fully remote business, which means you get to work from home or anywhere for that matter. Seriously, we encourage you to pack up and do a road trip with your laptop. As long as our clients and team are happy, we truly don't mind where you’re based.
You’re never alone though! We have an incredible team of like-minded individuals who have a passion for what they do, thrive in the momentum, and reinforce a collegiate, supportive culture. We connect virtually in a range of formats from Zoom lunches to book clubs, lunch and learns, or simply sharing the latest pet photo!
We're looking for a B2B PR professional. If you have knowledge in the tech or building, construction and trade sectors that would be a bonus but, honestly, we’re also interested in hearing about what you love and enjoy. Share your knowledge with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- overseeing activities for clients and looking for opportunities to
- proactively develop and grow our client engagements
- taking client briefs and acting on them confidently and professionally with the team
- creating interesting and engaging content for social channels
- playing a lead role in providing positive support and advice for our team of expert consultants
- networking and helping to maintain the reputation of our brand
- accounting for billable time and overall account budget management
- managing media and social media activities for clients.
We'd love you to have:
- 3+ years public relations experience.
- strong written communications skills. You’ll know how to critically assess complex B2B information, find news value, and write compelling, audience-specific media pitches, case studies, or bylined articles
- demonstrated ability to pitch confidently by phone and email
- exceptional focus and experience fostering positive client and team relationships.
What's on offer
- you’ll get to work in a team who truly care about what they do and carry a strong sense of purpose
- a complete office set-up including a laptop, monitor and VoIP phone plus an annual home office update fund of $1000
- a monthly work-from-home allowance of $100
- an additional day of annual leave on your birthday, plus paid hours to volunteer in your community
- a commitment to lifelong learning and personal development. We love to learn, and hope you do too, and we provide an annual training fund for each team member
- ongoing social connections including virtual lunches, book club (you get paid to read!) and in-person team retreats to desirable destinations
- you’ll be exposed to a lot of different learning opportunities, be developed and nurtured, be given autonomy across clients, and be trained to become future leader (if that's what you’re looking for).
We can't wait to hear from you.
Please submit your CV using the link on this page. If you'd like to submit a cover letter, please include it as page one of your CV (one document per application, please).
Must have the right to work in Australia.